Business Cards

 Business Cards







    These are my business cards. I really likes ow they turned out overall. The first one is definitely my favorite because it includes all of my favorite colors. The second one I tried to make more professional and I really like the look of putting a white logo onto of my black version. I think it really gives the card some contrast with the dark colors it already has. The third one was to go for a more feminine look and I really like how the pink leaves on the plant tie In the entire card. The fourth was another card that I was trying to make look professional as well. I think it is probably the most professional on out of all of them. The fifth one is where I really wanted to add some bright colors and different shapes. I think I was going for like a cow print and I like how it turned out. The last one is definitely my most simple one but I look the cooler tones and the simplicity of it.

Comments

  1. Your business cards came out super cute! I love your logo, it's unique and represents you really well. I love all the different patterns, designs, and colors you chose for each of your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture

Personal Logos