Personal Logos

 Personal Logos




    In this project, I used Adobe Illustrator to create a personal Logo for myself that could describe who I am as a person. I thought to myself well, I really love my plants and I like going to the gym and being active, so that's what I created. I think these logos show my need to grow and learn, and my determination and strength. Other than the coding project, this is by far my favorite piece that I have made so far. I used the pen tool to create all the shapes and it took me around 3 hours for my base piece and than about an hour for all the colored pieces.



Comments

  1. I love your logo so much! Not only do I love the idea behind the logo but I also love how well you executed creating it. Your logo is by far the most creative logo I have seen in the class. I think you did an excellent job representing yourself into a logo. If I had to choose my favorite one I would choose the 3rd logo because of the variety of colors however I truly do love all of the logos you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really liked how your logo turned out as well. I thought it was super creative and personal to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture