Portfolio

 











    So, this is my portfolio. It was originally going to be a sage green color, but I changed it to blue because I wanted to make it look more professional. I like neutral colors, It makes things more modern so that's why I picked a more grey tone for the background. In the end, this class was a huge learning experience and Im glad I have more knowledge in adobe softwares and digital art as a whole. I am proud of what I have made in this class and it feels great that I can now present it to everyone else as well.

Comments

  1. I really liked your portfolio, it looked super clean throughout and I absolutely love the color theme you chose, I think its simple yet very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture

Personal Logos