Somewhere

 Somewhere


    This is my somewhere project. For this project, we used photoshop to insert ourselves into a random photo that we weren't originally in. In order to do this I thought to myself and I figured that I had a few high quality lacrosse photos from my senior year. Considering this, I thought it would be cool to insert myself into a team USA team picture. I couldn't find a team picture that was high quality enough to put myself into so I went onto their Instagram and found a poster from there. Overall, I really like how my project came out.

The Original Photo:




Comments

  1. Your project looks really good! You took a great picture of yourself to fit the theme of the original photo. Great job on masking and embedding !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture

Personal Logos