Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture

           Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture                  


                                                                 

                               

    In this project, I used adobe photoshop to recolor different black and white photos of myself based on certain color schemes. For each color scheme I wanted to include a reasonable color for my skin. I also realize after the project that due to my dress being a dark color, most of the new colors turned out a different shade and didn't turn out as well. For the future, I would re-color a picture that had lighter clothing to make it pop more.

Comments

  1. This is such a cool photo to use for this project; it works really well with the colors you choose. Also, I love the colors you choose. I think that you did an amazing job making sure the colors did not overlap with each other. I also liked how you matched the colors with your original skin tone. This turned out extremely well, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo works really well for this project as there's a lot to cover up in different colors. Also, I think the dresses color doesn't mess up the shades too much of the chosen colors. It looks like you only colored the background on one of the images and maybe that should have been a do it for all of them or none of them, sort of thing as the continuity in all three doesn't quite match. Overall, this looks really great and it turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Im glad the colors don't seem messed up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Personal Logos