Photoshop Homework #2

            -An image that I think would be really hard to photoshop myself into would be this one because the picture itself is kind of  low quality and I feel like that would be hard to recreate. Also, I think it would be hard to get the lighting right.



- An image that gave me an idea for the "Somewhere" project was this one because I think generally it would be cool to say "look I have this really cool picture of a celebrity and I" and it turns out it's just a random image of you a photoshopped next to a celebrity doing something weird.


-This image made me laugh because there is literally nothing wrong with the picture


- An illusion that I want to recreate would be this one because I feel like you would have a lot of creative freedom, and you could essentially create any scene you want


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture

Personal Logos