Introduction to Adobe Photoshop (Assignment 1)

 

Introduction to Adobe Photoshop 


    When I was browsing on the internet for an intro to photoshop video I really wanted something that was simple and would just give me a brief idea of what Im going to be getting myself into for the next week or so. I thought this video specifically did a great job of that. They talk about the main features of photoshop and what its most common applications are. I didn't realize that you could make animated gifs on photoshop so that was a really interesting feature that they talked about. I am most excited to be able to try out the digital painting feature as well.

    For this next video, I still wanted something that would touch the basics for photoshop but also get into the specifics of the small details that play apart of the entire piece of artwork itself. So I found this video called "layers for beginners". It basically touches up on tools like the move tool, type tool, shape tools, and selection tool and its an introductory lesson for beginners very heavily focused on layers. I liked this video a lot because of how much the tutorial pays attention to detail and I'm going to definitely be referring back to this video if I get stuck along the way during my projects.

    Lastly, I browsed for a tutorial that sparked my interests. I decided to look at a tutorial that describes how you can create a dispersion effect on an image using a specific brush tool. I thought this tutorial was really simple and short and It had a really interesting concept behind it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Re-Coloring A Black and White Picture

Personal Logos